About us
關於我們

A regional partner for brands
that want to land properly.

協助品牌在區內
真正落地的合作夥伴

Jumbo China Enterprises Limited is a marketing consultancy supporting businesses operating in Hong Kong and Mainland China. We help brands execute locally — with the right partners, the right messaging, and the right channels.

浩華企業有限公司是一家市場營銷顧問公司,專為香港及中國的企業提供本地化營銷支援。我們協助品牌在本地有效執行 — 配合合適的夥伴、訊息及渠道。

Our story
我們的故事

Built from the inside of the market.

從市場內部建立的團隊

We started Jumbo because international brands kept hitting the same wall in Hong Kong and Mainland China — strategy that works overseas, execution that stalls locally. Our team is bilingual, locally embedded, and operates day-to-day with the agencies, designers, and media partners that already know the terrain.

我們創立浩華,是因為許多國際品牌在香港及中國市場屢屢遇到相同的瓶頸 — 海外行得通的策略,在本地執行卻停滯不前。我們的團隊雙語兼通,紮根本地,每天與熟悉市場的廣告公司、設計師及媒體夥伴並肩作戰。

That's the gap we close: turning brand intent into something local audiences actually receive and respond to. Today we work with everyone from first-time market entrants to established regional teams looking for a sharper, more accountable partner.

這正是我們所填補的空缺:將品牌意圖轉化為本地受眾真正接收並產生共鳴的內容。今天我們的客戶涵蓋首次進入市場的品牌,以至尋求更精準、更具承擔的合作夥伴的資深區域團隊。

What we believe
我們的信念

Local first. Always.

本地優先 · 始終如一

Four principles that shape every brief, every recommendation, and every partner we choose.

四項核心原則,貫穿我們每一份簡介、每一條建議、以及每一位合作夥伴的選擇。

Localisation isn't translation

本地化並非單純翻譯

Real localisation reshapes channel choice, tone, timing, and creative — not just language. A direct word-for-word translation of a global campaign will almost always underperform.

真正的本地化會重塑渠道選擇、語氣、時機與創意 — 而不僅僅是語言。將全球推廣字面直譯,幾乎必然導致表現不如預期。

Partners matter

合作夥伴的重要性

The right local agencies multiply your impact. The wrong ones quietly drain budget. We've spent years building relationships with vendors that consistently deliver.

對的本地夥伴能放大成效,錯的卻會悄然蠶食預算。我們多年來與表現穩定的供應商建立了深厚關係。

Measurable or it didn't happen

無法衡量等於沒有發生

Every campaign carries metrics that tie back to the brand's actual goals. No vanity numbers, no inflated reports — only what moves the business forward.

每個推廣活動都應有與品牌目標掛鉤的明確指標。我們不報告虛榮數字、不誇大成效 — 只關注推動業務前進的數據。

Consultancy, not a black box

顧問模式 · 透明開放

You see what we see. Our job is to build your team's capability, not lock you in. Documentation, processes, and learnings stay with the client.

我們的所見即您的所見。我們的職責是建立您團隊的能力,而非製造依賴。所有文檔、流程及經驗均歸客戶所有。

Speed with judgement

速度與判斷並重

We move fast — but never at the cost of doing the wrong thing well. When a brief needs to be challenged, we challenge it first.

我們行動迅速 — 但絕不以「把錯事做好」為代價。若簡介本身值得質疑,我們會率先提出。

One team, one bill

一個團隊 · 一張帳單

You work with us. We coordinate the rest. No surprise vendor invoices, no fragmented reporting — one accountable partner across the region.

您只需與我們對接,其餘由我們統籌。沒有意外的供應商發票,沒有零散的報告 — 區域內只需一個負責任的合作夥伴。

The team
團隊成員

People who actually answer the phone.

實實在在會接電話的人

A small senior team. No layers of account managers between you and the work.

一支精幹的資深團隊。您與工作之間,沒有層層客戶經理的隔閡。

Vivian Lau 劉慧雯 Founder & Managing Director 創辦人兼董事總經理

15+ years in HK & CN brand strategy. Previously regional marketing lead at two FMCG groups. Bilingual in EN/Cantonese/Mandarin.

逾15年香港及中國品牌策略經驗。曾任兩家大型消費品集團區域營銷主管。中英粵三語流利。

Kenji Wong 黃家俊 Director of Strategy 策略總監

Specialist in Mainland market entry and channel architecture. Former agency strategist in Shanghai and Shenzhen.

專注中國市場進入策略及渠道架構。曾任職於上海及深圳的廣告策略公司。

Priya Sharma Head of Partner Operations 合作夥伴營運主管

Manages our network of 40+ vetted local partners. Previously ran production for a HK-based creative shop.

負責管理超過40家經審核的本地合作夥伴。曾任香港創意公司製作主管。

Marcus Chan 陳明軒 Head of Performance 成效監測主管

Leads measurement and optimisation across digital channels. Background in econometrics and media-mix modelling.

主導數碼渠道的成效監測與優化。具備計量經濟學及媒體組合建模背景。

Where we work
業務所在

Three cities. One regional brain.

三座城市 · 一個區域大腦

Headquartered in Hong Kong with active operations in Shenzhen and Shanghai — close enough to the markets we serve to matter.

總部設於香港,並於深圳及上海設有活躍營運據點 — 與我們服務的市場保持密切距離。

Hong Kong 香港 Headquarters · regional strategy & brand 總部 · 區域策略及品牌
Shenzhen 深圳 Tech, B2B, and South China operations 科技、B2B及華南業務
Shanghai 上海 Consumer brands and East China media 消費品牌及華東媒體

Want to talk through a project?

想討論您的項目?

We'll spend 30 minutes understanding what you need, and tell you honestly whether we're the right fit.

我們會花30分鐘了解您的需求,並坦誠告訴您我們是否合適。

Contact us聯絡我們